Our Yoga Alliance registered Hatha and vinyasa teacher training curriculum has a comprehensive approach to nurture your growth holistically.
As a YTT-200 student at AHM Yoga you will:
- Become certified to teach for all levels Hatha and Vinyasa classes and have a foundational understanding of yoga teaching for special populations including prenatal, children, seniors, yin and yang yoga, and for preventing and healing repetitive strain injuries through yoga therapy.
- Feel confident to teach the yoga you enjoy!
- Train with a dedicated and experienced teaching staff
- Explore teaching methodology and functional anatomy and physiology as a science and art of yoga education
- Learn safe and effective class structuring, hands-on alignment assists and modifications for all populations
- Develop a strong personal yoga practice in your daily life with a supportive community of teachers and students
- Study and Practice the Philosophy of Patanjali’s Eight Limbed path of yoga with special emphasis on asana (posture), pranayama (conscious breath) and dyhana (meditation)
- Practice positive prana energy works throughout each weekend using chakra cleansing and balancing, shiatsu, partner yoga, and Thai yoga bodywork
- Be mentored through a personal development research project and enhance your community circle with branching out in your teaching opportunities.
- Apply the training to your daily life!Our weekend YTT-200 Hour program runs September – June, every third weekend of the month:
- Friday 5:45-9pm
- Saturday 9-4pm
- Sunday 9-4pm
Our Traditional 200 Hour Group Yoga Teacher Training includes one full weekend a month, Fri 5:45-9pm, Sat 9-4pm, Sun 9-4pm, (20) Research Hours, Yoga Practicum including Practicing a minimum (30) Regularly held yoga classes (5) Community Teaching Classes, (5) Student YTT attended classes, (3) Assist/Co-Teach Classes
Did you know that AHMYoga is a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School? Our second YTT class training the next generation of yoga teachers is currently in progress! If you’re interested in an in-depth yogic learning experience, gaining a better understanding of the mind/body connection and sharing your passion with others, becoming a certified yoga teacher may be for you!
The 10 month Yoga Alliance Registered Program consists of one full weekend a month, on Friday from 5:45-9 pm and on Saturday and Sunday from 9-4 pm. The total cost of the program is $3,000, which includes one full year of unlimited yoga classes. Interest-free monthly payments are available.
If you are interested in becoming a Certified Yoga Teacher or would like to explore and deepen yoga experience with in depth training and practice please email email@example.com
** Before enrolling please review our Certification Program Policies.