Registering now for YTT starting in September 2016! Call Liz at (781) 856-1004 to inquire!
As a YTT-200 student at AHM Yoga you will:
- Become certified to teach for all levels Hatha and Vinyasa classes and have a foundational understanding of yoga teaching for special populations including prenatal, children, seniors, yin and yang yoga, and for preventing and healing repetitive strain injuries through yoga therapy.
- Feel confident to teach the yoga you enjoy!
- Train with a dedicated and experienced teaching staff
- Explore teaching methodology and functional anatomy and physiology as a science and art of yoga education
- Learn safe and effective class structuring, hands-on alignment assists and modifications for all populations
- Develop a strong personal yoga practice in your daily life with a supportive community of teachers and students
- Study and Practice the Philosophy of Patanjali’s Eight Limbed path of yoga with special emphasis on asana (posture), pranayama (conscious breath) and dyhana (meditation)
- Practice positive prana energy works throughout each weekend using chakra cleansing and balancing, shiatsu, partner yoga, and Thai yoga bodywork
- Be mentored through a personal development research project and enhance your community circle with branching out in your teaching opportunities.