Service Refund Policy
- Services at Advanced Health Massage and Yoga are transferrable, and non-refundable. This includes Yoga Class Cards, Monthly Unlimited Yoga, Workshops, Massage Packages, and Certification Programs.
- You may transfer monies paid for unexpired services to other services, or other persons. Contact Liz if you wish to transfer monies paid.
Certification Programs Refund Policies
- 30 days written notice is required to un-enroll from a Certification Program.
- The Program Deposit is non-refundable.
- For students on a Payment Plan who wish to un-enroll, payment is due until 30 days after the date notice was given.
- For students who paid in full, the program is non-refundable, but transferrable.
- For students who paid in full and wish to un-enroll from a program, he/she may transfer remaining monies to other services, or other persons. The transferable amount is computed starting 30 days after the date notice was given, minus the non-refundable program deposit.
Certification Programs Make-Up Time
- Please make every effort to attend program classes, this will greatly improve the experience for you, your fellow classmates, and the program instructors.
- Students in certification programs can make up missed time by:
- Attending the same course hours at AHMYoga the following year
- Attending the same course hours in for another AHMYoga program during the same year
- Home Study and practicum teahcing hours as approved by the Program Director